Explosion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Explosion Forum

Moonlight guild Explosion forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Is How The Application Should Looks Like

Go down 
+2
Joshua
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

This Is How The Application Should Looks Like Empty
PostSubject: This Is How The Application Should Looks Like   This Is How The Application Should Looks Like Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Follow the following Format to make your Application

In-game name: Detox
Character lvl & Class: Carise, Champion lvl 100
Former Guild (if any): no guild i played solo before

Your Equipments (include if gemmed or not): King Crown lvl 75+3all stats 30 def 3 socket 110%eff, lvl 6 red jade, lvl 6 green jade, lvl 6 yellow jade
Death Armor lvl 75 110% eff, 3 sockets, lvl 8 colo gem, lvl 7 undead azrael gem, lvl 6 soul of BD gem
lvl 85 lord ring, lvl 90 str/con ring,+10 all stats neck, lvl 50 str angela junior, lvl 50 con angela junior
85 unseal chmpion sword 1 handed 110%eff, 3 socket, lvl 8 rage gem, lvl 7 azrael glare, lvl 6 black dragon eye
85 unseal shield for champion 3 socket 110% eff, lvl 8 colo gem lvl 6 soul of BD, lvl 7 feng defense
Corporeal Kylin Gloves 3 socket 110%eff, lvl 6 heart of black dragon, lvl 7 Lock Hit, lvl 7 azrael aggregation gem
Corporeal Kylin Boots 3 socket 110%eff, lvl 6 heart of BD, lvl 7 bing dodging, lvl 7 azrael's dance gem

Your Skills: all skill like champions do have well im pro pk already while group of less than 5 ppl see me they just run away Smile

How many people have Access to Your Account: me and my brother we are playing at the same place, my home.
How long you've been playing TOP: not so long about 5 month
How Active are you in game: i play everyday about 4 hours daily
Why you want to join in this guild? i wanna join guild cause im lookin for more friendly ppl and some to mariage with to be more powerfull and i would like to go BD and Abaddon with guild to check it out n discover new places where i haven't een yet!

Do you have any experince in dw and ca and other maze?
My build is full str then rest of point 50/50 beetwen con and acc i have all skills like most pro champion do have and i also have in game skills like killing monsters i can kill all bosses solo besideds black dragon, usually i go dw for PK and none of crussaders or champions or ss can compare to me i tank over 8k max, i kill very easy 5 enemy chars in everytime when i go for pk, sometimes im going CA when i got time n usually easy surviving last 15 minutes sudden death after portal closing versus around 15 enemys.

NOTE: You need to have your own SV (with a lv20+ ship) and your own SS (with LB quest).

Offcourse i have SV lvl 75 with lb quest done and ship lvl 100 also i have an SS lvl 80 sealer Wink
Back to top Go down
http://explosion.freeforums.biz
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: This Is How The Application Should Looks Like   This Is How The Application Should Looks Like Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:40 pm

omg i vote yes!!!!!!!!!!!1 Shocked acept this champion =O

PS finally some1 post a good apply =D
Back to top Go down
realpcy2860

realpcy2860

PostSubject: Re: This Is How The Application Should Looks Like   This Is How The Application Should Looks Like Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:39 pm

lol even wolf fang also didnt got high gem like this,
[b]Dreaming [/b]
Back to top Go down
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: This Is How The Application Should Looks Like   This Is How The Application Should Looks Like Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:34 pm

anyway is only a sarcastic champ xD
Back to top Go down
TenSaZanGetSu13

PostSubject: Re: This Is How The Application Should Looks Like   This Is How The Application Should Looks Like Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:38 am

"85 unseal shield for champion 3 socket 110% eff, lvl 8 colo gem lvl 6 soul of BD, lvl 7 feng defense" failed lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shame on u ;P
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Is How The Application Should Looks Like   This Is How The Application Should Looks Like Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:23 am

lol the douchebag made this to show how it must be appliccation i bet he play in privetserver wutever
Back to top Go down
http://explosion.freeforums.biz
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: This Is How The Application Should Looks Like   This Is How The Application Should Looks Like Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:55 am

yeah yeah this date u fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FAMOUZ

PostSubject: Re: This Is How The Application Should Looks Like   This Is How The Application Should Looks Like Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:59 am

lol fail
Back to top Go down
SKinRevolution

PostSubject: Re: This Is How The Application Should Looks Like   This Is How The Application Should Looks Like Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:14 pm

damn why u posted my champs specs here x,x i want no one to get a hearth attack Neutral
Back to top Go down
realpcy2860

realpcy2860

PostSubject: Re: This Is How The Application Should Looks Like   This Is How The Application Should Looks Like Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:18 pm

[url=http://celestialforum.altervista.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=454]http://celestialforum.altervista.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=454[/url]

[url=http://celestialforum.altervista.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=439]http://celestialforum.altervista.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=439[/url]
GO AND VISIT THIS ROFL, Sleep Sleep Sleep
LOOK LIKE A LONG CONTRACT TO SIGN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is How The Application Should Looks Like   This Is How The Application Should Looks Like Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Is How The Application Should Looks Like
Page 1 of 1